QUESTIONS FOR THE PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR:
1. How many participants have enrolled in this clinical trial thus far?
2. What is the total time commitment to participate in the clinical trial from start to end?
3. What's the mean age of the participants enrolled in this clinical trial?
4. What other treatments are utilized for Krabbe disease?
5. What types of long-term benefits are expected for participants?
6. Does participation in this trial disqualify participants from other clinical trials and/or treatments?
7. What expenses will or will not be covered for participants in this clinical trial?
8. Will we need to relocate and if yes, are those costs covered?
9. What follow-up visits and tests will be required for participates in this clinical trial?
10. Will we receive a stipend for our participation in this clinical trial to help offset out-of-pocket costs?
11. What are the risks and side effects of the treatment. How many participants experience the side effects?
12. Who will have access to participant information due to our enrollment in this clinical trial?
13. Will we receive copies of information collected in this clinical trial? For example, results from genetic testing, copies of MRI's, developmental testing, clinical trial outcomes, and more.
14. How do you partner with local doctor/s to ensure participants receive necessary support upon return of home?
15. Are participants allowed to be removed from the clinical trial at any point in time?
Clinical Trials 101: Key Things to Know About Studies in Krabbe disease
Original Record Date: Sunday, March 21st, 2021
There's a lot of information to evaluate when clinical trial becomes available. For example, who is able to enroll, what does exclusion and inclusion criteria mean, how does a clinical trial work and so much more. This 1-hour webinar is crafted to help you easily navigate a clinical trial and answer some questions about the new Krabbe disease clinicals trials offered by Forge Biologics, Passage Bio, and Polaryx.