KrabbeConnect Wine Collection
In October 2023, KrabbeConnect connected with Jennifer Tanner at Old York Cellars Winery to talk about how their group works to give back to philanthropic causes. After a month of discussion and planning, Old York Cellars helped develop a unique collection of wines aimed to raise funds and awareness for Krabbe disease.
Shop Online Now
If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, or Washington you can start shopping for wines now!
How does the fundraiser work?
Step 1: Do you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, or Washington? If yes, go to step 2. If no, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if there’s a workaround. If you live in New Jersey, you might be close to a pickup location. Please click here for that information.
Step 2: Visit https://shop.oldyorkcellars.com/KrabbeConnect
Step 3: Select a bottle of wine or a group of wines and add it to your cart.
Step 4: Shipping charges will vary by state. To see an estimate of shipping charges, add the desired items to your cart and add your mailing address. Before you submit your payment information, you will be shown the shipping charges. Old York Cellars Winery and KrabbeConnect do not control the costs of shipping.
Step 5: Your items will arrive within 2 weeks. The law requires someone over the age of 21 to sign for the delivery.
Step 6: Enjoy your wine (or gift it to others)!
Step 7: Please invite family and friends to support this fundraiser.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much is raised from each purchase? We invite you to visit Old York Cellars Winery here. The information is listed on their website.
- When does this fundraiser end? We will run this existing fundraiser through May 30th, 2024. At that time, we may invite others to design a new label for the 2025 wine collection. Stay tuned!
- How old do you have to be to purchase wine? You must be 21 years or older and be able to sign for your purchase at the time of delivery.
- What will the funds be used for at KrabbeConnect? The funds raised from this fundraiser will support all patient assistance programs. Please see this page for more information.
- If I am having an event, can I purchase a large quantity and will the proceeds still go towards KrabbeConnect? Yes, you can! Email email@example.com and we will put you in direct contact with our representative.
- Why did you choose this as a fundraiser? Recently, KrabbeConnect, and many other philanthropic organizations lost vital revenue from the closure of programs like AmazonSmile. KrabbeConnect works diligently to find fundraising programs that will provide revenue for our programs so we can be there for families navigating Krabbe disease.