It’s that time of year again where KrabbeConnect invites all basketball enthusiasts, affected patients and family members, as well as industry supporters, to participate in our bracket challenge. Get in on the NCAA basketball championship excitement and receive a tax-deductible donation for your participation!
How to Participate:
- Go to our DONATE page and make a tax-deductible donation. The minimum donation for 1 bracket is $25.If you donate $100, you will receive 4 pool brackets.
- For every $25 donation you can select the teams you think will win from the first round all the way through the championship game. You’ll get points for each game you pick correctly, with the points increasing during each round of the tournament.
- Once you submit your donation, you will receive instruction by email within 24 hours of your donation, on how to enter your pool bracket's
- Don’t care about basketball or selecting any teams in the Bracket Challenge? No problem, your donation is still tax-deductible, and you can let someone else play your bracket or simply just donate-either way you will MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- Gift cards in the amount of $75, $50 and $25 awarded for 1st , 2nd and 3 rd place donors whose brackets have the most wins!
*Bracket Selections begin March 17, 2019 and March Madness playoffs begin on March 19, 2019.